Sunday 29 April 2012

Kitsch in the kitchen

Meet Pinkie, the latest addition to my teapot family - isn't she lovely?  She was spotted hiding on a bric-a-brac stall in Hereford by a friend of mine, and purchased for the vast sum of £4. Lucky me!
I now have the huge dilemma of which one comes with me to the exhibition...
Beautiful cream and gold teapots, I love them all!
 The shelving for Earl's Court is looking very at home in my kitchen, the grapes are long gone though.  The artificial flowers I've been collecting recently look very pretty alongside it, I've moved some of them into the jug from the bottom shelf: see below! (with the bunting that I finally managed to finish on Friday morning) 
 In other news, I've made some headway in my attempt to tidy up my china room and the plate-rack is now on the wall rather than the floor :)

 


Right, time for bed, after the recycling has been taken out, the washing machine has been emptied and put in the tumble drier, and the dishwasher has been loaded and put on. Oh the glamour. Thank goodness for appliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment