Wednesday 3 April 2013

I Spy With My Little Eye....

Something Beginning With B

A bit late this week, I had so many ideas of things to post and wanted to take lots of photographs and it's led to me being a bit rubbish :(  Seeing as it was Easter, I am including a photograph of one of the bunnies that occupy our house (along with the cats and children, oh and a little vintage bear too), sitting happily upon a nest of vintage suitcases that grace my sitting room. Sitting room! Ha! I rarely sit in there because the cushions are rarely actually on the sofas and I'd rather not look at the wires, games and gadgets that the children leave all over the floor...


Photo taken by my (talented) younger daughter
On Easter Sunday we had a family meal at my mum's. Her house is full of a million things (many of them beginning with B) but something that I lack myself is/are the vintage books.  I love them, they create an instant atmosphere and make for fabulous displays. You could even read them if you felt like it.
 
In my own house, in addition to the bunnies, cats, children and vintage stuff, I have some birdies and butterflies hidden in the 'things'. One of the cats did decide to try and kill one of the birdies, so my robin is a bit bedraggled and minus an eye but hey, it adds to the charm don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment